I think I might not be a "bro."
Sex Panther (lol, just like the Anchorman movie),
You too can be a bro, you just have to believe. It would also help if you attend my Online Bro College, which will only cost you mere 14 payments of $21.99. I know what you're thinking, you're thinking, "Bro! That's like 14 large pizzas with a side of chicken wings!" But trust me, my main man, it's worth it.
Just look at these recent graduates, who I don't actually call graduates, but winners. Because they win at life and being a bro: Winner #1, Winner #2, Winner #3.
How do I improve my broette status? What brotivities should I indulge in?
Broette From Another Mother,
First off, your status improves you, not the other way around. Think about it bro...ette.
But to answer your second question, well, that's easy. All bros and broettes should take part in the following activities:
- Extreme High Fiving (e.g., doing a high five while skydiving)
- Going to Dave Matthews Band concerts
- Going to the gym for 3 hours (but only work out about 1 hour, the rest you need to be showing off your bod)
- Shopping for new clothes at Abercrombie & Fitch
- Talking about tapping dat ass (male ass or female ass)
I could go on and on about what I do with my bros, but to know them all you'd have to attend my Online Bro College. See previous advice for more info!
Never Too Bro,